Friday, July 2, 2010

BOYS...you can't live with um, you can't live without um! :)

Ok, so I just KNOW people don't believe me when I tell them how NUTS my boys are!
I mean, are they charming? Hands down. Handsome? Of course! Sweet? Most of the time. But slightly insane??-ABSOLUTELY!! haha Don't get me wrong, I am CRAZY about those boys; but they sure are a lil nutty!! hehe

So here I go...proving to the masses that I have children that are just a wee bit off their rockers! haha..although, can I really blame them? :)


EXAMPLE ONE.....

What kind of kid literally bites the end off of a maker and enjoys every minute of it!? MINE! :)
I mean, I love him to pieces; but REALLY Ezekiel? Is that actually yummy???



I'm not even really sure he is convinced! haha

The PROOF! Yuck! haha

Ohh! And the next day, he did the same thing again!! Needless to say, Annabella's not allowed to play with markers anymore because apparently she has trouble "forgetting" and leaving them in Ezekiel's pack 'n' play...hmmm... haha


EXAMPLE TWO...

Ezekiel has another little, what shall I call it...compulsion. He is an avid dumpster diver. Yes, you heard me right. The boy is preparing himself for the worst! haha Annabella continually gets on him about it, "Now Ezekiel, you can't just play in the trash, thats sooo yucky!" haha...no worries, I normally stop him but this time I decided to sneak some pics so you too could watch in wonder at the boy who would rather eat out of our trash can than be given a snack!! :)


There he is, searching for yummy goodies...

As you can see, that lid is posing as the enemy...will it win??

Yayy! He has succeeded! Now, if he can just get the remainders of this OJ, all will be well! :)

EXAMPLE THREE...

There is nothing worse than..."partners in crime"! Oh yes, Ezekiel and Malachi have reached the age where they have decided to join forces and use their wits and insightful ideas for the greater good---to make mommy go crazy! :)


So this is how I found them...*sigh*...I mean, what are you gonna say?! haha

Ezekel lathering himself with diaper rash cream...he's into preventive care! :)

And of course, Malachi...the master mind (or maybe just the one tall enough to reach everything haha)

So there ya have it...my boys really are absolute zane-bugs; but when I think about it; would I really have it any other way???!!! :)

1 comment:

Ricki said...

Well, look at the bright side: at least maybe it will help keep their room smelling good! haha