Sunday, June 27, 2010

A family thats CRAZY about fruit

We love fruit...im talking we live on it! "Whats for dinner?" The children and Charlie ask....Avocado anyone? With a side of banana and watermelon? haha.....I can see it now...the boys will get married and their wives will wonder why they go into a panic when taken to the Farmers Market..When asked what is wrong, they will respond, "my mom didn't cook, she just fed us fruit!! I can't live like that!" haha

Although...you wouldn't see any signs of that now!!! From Ezekiel anyway, just look at this crazy kid!!
As you can see, he is in heaven!!! :)



Now Malachi, on the other hand, is another story entirely! I gave him a watermelon to try and he threw it on the floor and just starred at it and screamed like I was trying to feed him a live chicken or something! haha.. Oh no!! The trauma has already begun! haha :)

Oh well, a moms gotta keep trying! I mean...they don't really have a choice! haha :)


No comments: