Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy father's day!!!

Happy fathers day to an amazing daddy and husband!!!!!!

Charlie--
There is something about about a daddy that is WAYY more fun than any mom is...maybe it's the fact that he can tickle for a ridiculous amount of time without stopping (which I still have NO idea why children like that, it seems more like a brutal kind of torture)...he can throw them higher than I could EVER throw...and catch them I might add! :) He can sing songs AND read books in 10 different accents..haha..bet you didn't know that! I think he got board of reading "Go Dog Go" for the 500th time, so decided to go British style! Verrryy entertaining! :) He can build stuff..ya know like Lego towers and rocket ships(stuff that moms try to make but it always looks lame compared to dads). Oh and I might add the best thing about daddys....or maybe just Charlie haha..is that when mama is gone it's pizza and ice cream as far as the eye can see!!!

So you see, my children are a bit fond of their daddy! They literally attack him when he walks in the front door from work and don't leave him alone until there heads hit the pillows...they adore him...why shouldn't they...he's pretty great!! :)


See I told you...tickles, tickles, tickles!!!! :)

No comments: