Friday, June 4, 2010

MEALTIME

Mealtime= ridiculous mess and applesauce for wallpaper!

I mean I try to "control' things as much as possible but especially Ezekiel, he just finds great pleasure in seeing how much food he can get on his face, as well as the floors and walls!
I mean a mom shouldn't have to sweep a floor 5 times a day...doesn't that just seem a TAD excessive...but if I don't..who knows... one of my kids will inevitably pick up and try to swallow last meals stale mac and cheese under the table and begin to gag! haha...well its sorta funny! :)


Your probably thinking, "oh how cute, he's playing with his bowl after his yummy meal of mac n cheese"...don't be fooled! He barely took a bite! That bowl over his head is just a picture of all the mac and cheese going all over the floor! And you see that little smirk on that face; it's like he had been waiting to do that all day! haha

No comments: