Monday, July 19, 2010

Silly Annabella

So as we all know, Annabella is truly amazing (no bias here..hehe). But really, she is just a goof! She makes me laugh out loud at least 10 times a day! I just LOVE that kid!!! :)

Annabella's quotes for the week:

Annabella was trying to convince Charlie that she wanted to do something, and Charlie responded,"Now Annabella, your not making any sense. What we need to do is teach you some logic." As Charlie preceded to explain logic to Annabella. She looks up at him with a confused look and says sweetly, "Can we just play candyland instead?" haha

We were sitting on my bed and Annabella says, "Mom, ya know how we went to the blueberry farm?! I want to go to a cookie farm next time!!!!!" haha Her and
both!!! :)

Annabella,Malachi and Ezekiel were playing in the boys room and all the sudden I heard Ezekiel screaming his little head off. Immediately I hear Annabella soothing him and comforting him saying, "oh baby, i am soo sorry..i am just so sorry little one." Before I could think how sweet my little girl was, the next words that came from her mouth were: "Oh Ezekiel, don't be sooo sad,I just bit you a little bit! I was just chewing up your little fingers!" hahahha Who says that?! Needless to say, Annabella got a little excited and decided to just chomp on Ezekiel's hand! Im not sure what to say about that! haha

Annabella woke up ridiculously early and she came to me and started softly rubbing my arm(soo precious, I know) and so I said, "Oh Annabella, that feels soo nice, you wanna keep doing that?!" and she sweetly whispered, "I can't mama, it makes me feel too stressful and tired!" haha


Now here are some pictures of Annabella being silly some more!






I just can't get enough!! :)

No comments: