Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First pair of shoes!!!

First pair of shoes?? YUP, you heard me right! Ezekiel has not worn a pair of shoes out of our house since the day he was born! Hard to believe? Maybe to some, but it just didn't seem fitting!(hehe I couldn't resist) He hates clothes, let alone shoes; but we knew that the day had come. Ya know, now that hes not only walking but climbing like some sort of spider monkey we thought it might benefit him to have something sturdy to do all of his rigorous work out! :)

Where to find such a commodity?? Where else? Target of course!!!

Daddy putting on his first pair of shoes...monumental, I know! :)


Trying to decided between two pairs of shoes. Ezekiel wasn't convinced about any of it; he just stared at the shoes in great distress. haha

Where was Annabella through all of this? Well on the little girls shoe isle of course! We turn around and find her trying on multiple pink and purple shoes! She then preceded to have a melt down when she couldn't have them. Then when we got into the car and she settled down she declared, "Mom, when I get older and have kids, I'm gonna let my kids go to the store and pick out anything they want, and that will make them soooooo happy!" Charlie and I just looked at each other and died laughing..and responded, "You do that Annabella! haha"

The final decision! Yayy for shoes! :)

Sooo, all is well right?? No, not soo much! The first morning I put them on him when we were going out, he went into the living room and ripped them off in agony! I have yet to put them on him again...I surrender...theres always tomorrow! :)

No comments: