Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Annabella the photographer

She watches everything I do, hears everything I say...and as a result...YUP, you guessed it, she wants to be a photographer!

Hears the start of her portfolio...


She likes the candid pictures! haha

This one one awesome! She was like, "Now Malachi, I'm gonna take a picture of you! Throw your hands...now smile...a little bigger, move this way.........perfect!" hahaha

She had a hay day with me as her model! haha "Mommy do this! NO not that, THIS (and then show me and example of what face she wanted me to make)...ok, thats better." :)

"Throw your arms around like this mommy....yea yea, thats good!"


So as you can see, shes not just pointing and shooting here, this is some intense photography sessions! haha. Needless to say, now even if she doesn't have a camera on hand, she will make the nearest leggo a subistute one! haha

All i can say is....she needs to hang out with daddy more so she can start to like what he likes...ya know like math and stuff, cause Lord knows shes not getting it from me! :)

No comments: