Thursday, November 18, 2010

Playing outside has never been funner!

Ever since the evil wasps have taken over our back yard there hasn't been much frolicking out doors. Then I decided who needs back yards...front yards will do just fine!  Yes it's true, I'm almost certain the neighbors think our family is truly psychotic now......but I like to think of it as true awesomeness!  :)


 The kids and their "Christmas tree" they created and of course all the "presents" underneath....oh, you couldn't tell it was a Christmas tree??? (me either! hehe)

 Singing around the Christmas tree

 Praying before they feast  :)

 Flying  :)

 I'm not quite sure what were doing...i'm just doing what she says!  :)

 I wish someone could do that to me!  :)

 Ezekiel was NOT too amused...he was pushing me off..haha
 My princess and I
Like mother, like daughter  :)

Front yards = not too shabby  

No comments: