Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Part 2- on a lighter note :)

So now that I've given my intense opinion of Halloween in my last post; I feel the freedom to show some silly pictures of our Halloween festivities this year!  :)

 Cowboy and Indian princess...we thought Ezekiel was a little too young to be roaming the streets  :)

 The next Indiana Jones....

                                                       Harrison Ford's got nothing on him!  :)

 I love her


 Getting ready to ask strangers for candy ..  :)

 Papa handing out candy 

 Getting ready to go to her first house! We were prepping her before hand and we were telling her to say "God bless you" after she said thank you...instead she said, "Can I pray for you?" I don't think they heard her...I wish they would have!  :)

 All the yummy goodness!  :)  I figured they didn't need ALL that candy...so being the responsible parents that we are..we helped consume it. :)

 One of their "treats"..what is this world coming to!!!  haha


 We also went to a fall party with some friends..

 Heidi dressed up as a 7th grader...too convincing??? 


 Making crafts

 Love the craft...don't know about the face.  haha
Cayden...you are awesome!  :)

My favorite home group ladies...minus a few!!  :)

Happy fall everyone!!

No comments: