Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Auntie Lizzy

So after much waiting, and ridiculous anticipation by all...Aunt Lizze has finally arrived!!!  She is gonna stay with us for 3 glorious, beautiful months!!  I can still hardly believe it!!! She felt like the Lord wanted her to come and stay with us and just help us in any way she can....that's the only reason shes here...to bless us!!! WOW!!!  She's FOR SURE gonna be getting some crowns in heaven someday!!!!  :)))

All of that to say, she's already helped me make a schedule and is forcing me to stick with it (Praise GOD!!) If I start to dilly daddle and start to fold some laundry, she'll shout,  "Mary...it's 1:00....time for your time with Jesus....I don't want to see you out of that room till 3:00 missy!!!" AHHHH...I am sooooo blessed!!!!!!

Sooo..with that being said..she is quite the role model....no, she doesn't take Annabella to get her nails done or go shopping at the nearby mall.....no, Aunt Lizze has a little different, and I would say...awesome approach!!

 Aunt Lizzie teaches Annabella the importance of learning to brush your hair with a fork...hey, you never know when you won't have a brush around  :)

 Aunt Lizzie teaches Annabella how to dread hair....I mean, how awesome is that.

 Now Annabella tries to dread her own hair along side her very hippie Aunt!  Unfortunately, daddy wouldn't let her finish..hehe...maybe someday!  :)

And of course, Aunt Lizzie has been teaching how to look like a beggar; and I must say, Annabella is totally owning that look!  hahaha
 
Needless to say we all VERY excited about having Aunt Lizzie around and look forward to many silly adventures!!!  :)  


No comments: