Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our little ballerina

So our premier ballerina had a little performance at her ballet school the other day...more like a little sneek peek of all the delightful things they have been learning!  :) 

When Annabella gets nervous she chews on her skirt..haha  which is kinda interesting when someone new comes over and says hello and she just pulls up her dress and starts chewing on it! haha
Annabella is to the right of the teacher with Mickey on her shirt!  Not sure what she's doing though! hehe  Being awesome...I think so!  :)


My ballerina  :)

Daddy even got off early to watch..she was VERY excited and then he took her out for a father/daughter date...very fun!!!

She is growing up so fast....no I mean literally; I just bought her a nice pair of tap shoes and now she can't fit into them! haha  :) 

Little girls = one of my most favorite things in the whole world

2 comments:

Ricki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ricki said...

Awww...I wish we'd known!