Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Girls night

My sweet Annabella has been begging for a girls night for quite sometime now.  I asked her, "so what exactly does a girls night include?"  Her response: "Oh ya know, painting our nails, painting our faces (I think she was referring to a "mask" haha), watching movies, eating cookies, then sleeping on the floor next to each other and snuggling." haha  well there ya have it!  :)

She has never actually been to a movie theater so we decided what better to do on our girls night then to go to a real big screen.  Now don't let the back round fool you, we actually went to go see Tangled.  And she loved it!  Although my mom had to talk her through walking through the thresh-hold of the theater door.  As a general rule of thumb, she shys away from anything unknown..but she was a VERY big girl and when I asked her if she was excited about going in (while we were in line to get a ridiculously huge popcorn hehe)...she said.. "well..I will give it a try..."  :)

She DID give it a try and her reaction after sitting down..."This TV is GINORMOUS!!!" haha 


After we got home my mom gave her a pedicure and we had tea. :)


Oh yes and a manicure too. 

Lastly she was very keen on the idea of "painting our faces"! haha So we busted out the very un used tub of a "beauty mask"...and the results.... awesomeness.  and soft skin.  :)

 I had every intention of snuggling and falling asleep next to each other watching Toy Story but I went to the bath room and when I came back 2 minutes later...she was knocked out in her new cozy sleeping bag.  

No worries though, I'm sure this is just the first of MANY "girls nights" to come.  :)

No comments: