Monday, December 13, 2010

There's nothing like a little music at Christmas time

 Our homegroup met at Market Street for the WoodsEdge Christmas music production. They had free and very yummy hot cocoa, as well as free gift wrapping.  I am still kicking myself for not bringing two laundry baskets full of presents and letting them wrap like crazy.  :)  As for the music...it was quite delightful!  Being the music junkies that they are, Malachi and Charlie watched intently and listened to all the amazing music...as for me and Bella....well, we enjoyed it better by dancing around and talking to friends!  We are so sad to be leaving such great friends, so we have to soak up as much love as we can get! hehe    Oh and yes, we left poor Ezekiel at home with Aunt Lizzie...trust me, it just wasn't the place for little monkeys to be running around.haha..although I did finally brake down and buy a leash; that way when we don't have Aunt Lizzie around, we'll have all our bases covered!  :)


 Just imagine Ezekiel is not in the picture cause he's off rolling in the dirt..  :)

 Me and my beautiful friend Nancilea and her precious little girl, Anna.  Annabella truly thinks that her AND Nancilea or both Anna's mommies!  :)
 Annabella and her best buddy London

 Annabella and I's dance party

 Annabella went solo on me..; hehe


Me and my wonderful, amazing friend Heidi!  :)

Heidi and I mourning the loss of my departure....  :(((

This pretty much sums us up!  :) 
Don't worry Ezekiel, next time you'll be here too..leash and all!  :)

No comments: