Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Cochran's

Either I'm ridiculously lazy or crazy busy....too lazy to actually do anything "productive" and WAY too busy making cookies and snuggling with my little ones......either way, Christmas cards just wasn't super high on the to do list.   Although I will say that I had very good intentions.  I even took the time to do a mini photo shoot of my adorable children...hehe  But ordering them, stamping them, and mailing them...well now that's another story!  So until next year when maybe I will snap back into it...this will have to suffice for our Christmas card!  And I even threw in some other super cute
ones..see, who gets all that in a Christmas card?!!  :)

This was going be our Christmas card picture...they even decorated their own letters..*sighh*  there's always next year!  :)



Now for some precious pictures of some stunning children... :)

























































I leave you with a picture into the pondering's of a 4 year old... 

Merry Christmas!  May Jesus be your everything!!!
Love,
The Cochran's  

3 comments:

Ricki said...

GREAT photos, Mary!

Maybe y'all will start a new trend: cyber-Christmas cards!

The Foster Family said...

There's always e cards! I'm wondering if maybe I can pull that off...

Love the pics!

The Wiggins Family said...

So cute! Your doing better than me with the Christmas card thing! Love you and love your kids! Merry Christmas!