Friday, December 24, 2010

Wine, cheese, and yummy sweets

I have this obsession with black and white parties at Christmas time...something about dressing up with my favorite people and exchanging ridiculously cheap gifts and laughing till we cry...it just seems right!  :)  So this years Black and White party consisted of wine, cheese, and lots of sugar...yummm!

Reading a story to my most favorite munchkins before the guests arrive


we. are. awesome.  :)


Loving my sister

Some of my most favorite ladies!  :)

Snuggling with my favorite Lauren!!!


Dancing the night away with my beautiful and amazing friend!!!


How I will miss you my sweet, sweet friend!!


White Elephant gift exchange..holding up our ever so tacky presents


Charlie's gift...to his disappointment, there was a lent roller inside  haha


Although Liz lucked out and scored a pineapple ha

good times 

I love Christmas  :)

No comments: