Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Malachi's 3rd birthday party!



This is the first year that Malachi was and is totally aware what this whole birthday thing is about!  He saw that Annabella got to have a birthday party with a cake and friends..and he was all up on that idea!!!!  He couldn't wait for the day to come!  His only request....a green train cake!  :)


 Daddy came on his lunch break to bring the little munchkins to the party!  Ahhh, aren't they just the cutest little bunch!!





 Malachi was a little shy at first!  He saw all the people and decided he needed some lovin!  :)


 Yayy! 

Annabella's favorite little girls!  I'm pretty sure she had just as much fun if not more fun than Malachi! 

Malachi was too concerned trying to steal the goodie bags...forgot the presents, this is where it's at!!!! :)

Ezekiel stuffing his face with pizza.....  :)

Malachi's green train cake! :)  I mean it's no Martha Stewart cover page, but I think I did alright!  :)

Some of the beautiful mommies at his party!  I love you ladies! 


And there's the handsome birthday boy looking longingly at his cake!   The party had just started and everyone was playing on playground and I couldn't find Malachi....and here he was!!!! :)

Happy birthday my handsome prince!!!!!!!


3 comments:

The Foster Family said...

Glad some of the pics turned out good! :)

Trish Alexander said...

Oh Mary! This party looked like so much fun!! You did an AWESOME job on Malachi's train cake too! :) I might just hire you to do Haddon's 1st birthday cake hehe ;)

The Wiggins Family said...

Oh I wish we could have been there. Love the cake Mary! Way to Go! Your a great mom to try something so difficult. Love Annabella's outfit. I am only imagining her wanting to wear it often. haha