Thursday, September 16, 2010

Silly moments from some crazy kids!

So this is where I found them! Huddled over a bowl of yellow rice. Apparently Malachi got the leftovers out of the fridge and then i found them stuffing there faces! I promise I don't starve them! haha


Malachi giving Ezekiel his fair share of the food! :)

Oh Malachi....hahaha :)

So on another note....I leave to go in another room for all of 5 seconds and this is where I find my little Ezekiel

So this may just look like a sweet little innocent boy that climbed onto a dining room table....but don't be fooled!! You see that little plant a couple of inches away from him.....

He was taking handfuls of the dirt and then throwing it across the room...how clever! haha

Oh and one last thing to end on...

Annabella dressed us ALL up today!!! :)
Malachi-"Tinkerbell"
Annabella-"the ladybug princess"
Mommy-"ballerina princess"
No worries, getting Malachi some boy dress up clothes is the NEXT thing on the to do list! :)


3 comments:

The Wiggins Family said...

Kids are kids.... they make life fun, unpredictable and chaotic. Love the pictures of the silliness! Looks like you choose to enjoy it all. I love it!

Ricki said...

LOVE those crazy kids! (AND their crazy parents!) ;-)

Unknown said...

LOL these photos are funny still feel bad for malachi wearing a tinker Bell costume...He goes to my school (^^)