Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We found our summer spot

This summer has been fun..but it's been hot!  And those of you who know me....I. DON'T like the heat!  So when I discovered a great lake close by with a little sandy beach..you better believe we were there A LOT!  The kids loved it of course...although Ezekiel has this thing he does...he likes to take whatever I say and do the opposite.  Oh, your kids do that too?  :)   Needless to say I think next summer will be really great with him..but this summer was..well...interesting.  haha    So on our last lake trip before school starts I decided to take just the big kids and left little Ezekiel at home.  WOW!  I am contemplating not having anymore children!!! haha  It was soo easy just having two kids over 3!  I mean..I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! {angels singing}   :)


Malachi found a butterfly was chasing it around a good long while untill he finally came to the conclusion that the butterfly could out run him.  :)

awkward brother/sister picture...haha



Annabella and her best buds Ana and Leah.

 
Malachi just chilled by himself

the girls  :)





Although, as much as the summer was fun...I'm definitely looking forward to some cooler weather!

No comments: