Friday, August 19, 2011

Annabella's 5th birthday party!

Annabella wanted to have her 5th birthday at McDonald's and I, of course, had other plans...big plans.  I mean, it's her 5TH birthday, right?!! :) I guess sometimes you just have to look at the facts and ask yourself.."Who am I actually throwing this party for anyway??"  And she wanted McDonald's...no way around it...good old fashioned french fries and a play land.  I will tell you what though, I have never spent so little time on a birthday before! I think this just may be a new trend... :) 







 I love Abby's face!

 5 YEARS OLD!  :)

 Annabella was a little pouty in the beginning because one of her friends didn't want to climb the play place..so we had a little drama...but then we just had a little talk and all was well.

 Annabella and Leah

 and where was Ezekiel?  trying to eat the cake of course!  haha


 The girls began to congregate at the table because someone had brought a jewelry box and they just thought it was the coolest thing ever!  (those are exact words, of course! haha)

 Malachi got antsy so my mom gave him a little ride  :)

 yumm






 "happy birthday to you...." :)


 Charlie, me, and our little bellabear!  :)

 I just love how excited Annabella gets when she opens gifts!  I think that was when she opened her tinkerbell snow globe...unfortunately, we have VERY bad luck with globes.  Annabella loves then but something always happens and they always break.  This was her 3rd globe in 10 months and this globe broke 3 hours after her birthday party.  :(


 That night we had a girls night at my moms house and she had some gifts for her to open


 Her new fairies and fairy house!  

A big thank you to all the other little fairies that came to her party to make it special!  :)

No comments: