Monday, August 22, 2011

The funny things kids say

My kids are nuts!  But boy do they make me laugh!  :)  Everything is just so much funnier when they are around!  Here are some examples from the past few weeks...

Annabella- "Mommy, I wish I could get an American girl doll."
Me- "Well, honey..you'll just have to wait..."
Annabella- "Mommy.....what's a wish anyway?"   haha
Me-"It's when you really want something."
Annabella- "Well then...I wish for everything!!!"  #Smartgirl  :)


Malachi was putting one of Annabella's little toys near his nose and I warned him not to put it in his nose cause it could get stuck up there and we would have to go to the hospital....and he said...
"MOMMY!  You have to go to the hospital!!!  You stuck something up your nose!"  (referring to my nose ring)  hahaha


We were at a restaurant and it was just Annabella, my mom, and I.  Two older people sat down at the table next to us.
Annabella- "Grandma, those people are old!
Grandma-  {Quietly hushing} "No annabella, they are just older...not old."
Annabella {now shouting} "No, they are old!  Like REALLY old...like how old GG was!" (her great grandmother)
haha  I'm not sure if they heard us...but probably since Annabella was doing her best to announce it to the entire restaurant....  Geezzee, we gotta get on that whole "teach your kid to say the right thing in public" thing. haha


So we were at Chick fill A..my kids most favorite place in the whole world (okay, probably because that's the only place I will take them haha) But, like most of the kids...they just LOVE that big Chick-fill-a cow that comes in every so often (usually on Saturdays) and gives kids a hug...a hand shake, ect.... well of course my three kids were super excited to see Mr. cow man, so they ran up to him with all the other children hoping to get a high five.  Well when it was Ezekiel's turn...the cow leans over to give him a hand shake and what does Ezekiel do......
LICKS HIM!  Yup!  He just runs up to the cow and starts licking the belly of the front of the cow costume.  I mean, really??!!  Who does that?!! haha    Oh the mind of Ezkiel...who could ever really know?  haha... I LOVE him.


Annabella was singing
and Malachi screams- "Bella! Stop singing!!!"
Annabella- {keeps singing}
Malachi- Ahhhh!  Stop!!!
Me- Malachi!  She can sing if she wants to!
Malachi- But mom!  She just sings so badly!!
hahhaaha!  And so it begins!

But apparently, Annabella has a little different view of herself because a couple days she says in the car randomly, "Mommy, why did God want to give me SUCH a GREAT singing voice??" hahha  I laughed pretty hard and then said, "I guess cause He wants you to worship Him alot."  She just shrugged her shoulders and responded, "Yeah, I guess you're right."




Lastly....(and I have a picture to go along with this one)...

Annabella- "Malachi you HAVE to get in this suitcase!"
Malachi- "I don't want want to."
Annabella- "Malachi..you HAVE to!"
Malachi- "I'm too scared!"
Annabella- "Malachi, you have to be brave now...it's time."  hahhaa







And then when Annabella wanted a turn she asked Malachi to push her around and he said with a sigh, "I just can't Bella...you're just too heavy!" haha

Am I just biased or are my kids down right hilarious??!!  :)

1 comment:

Ricki said...

Well, you may be biased...but they are indeed hilarious! LOVE them! (And MISS them so much.) We'll see them in 45 days!!!