Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Girls time

Jenna came in town last week on her way to moving to Nashville and we got to do some long awaited snuggling, chatting, and insane amounts of laughing.  Of course, even though I love my jenna, it wouldn't be the same without the other girls in our little tribe. :)  It is SO nice to just sit back and giggle with girls that you have known..well for forever!!  :)

 Annabella taking a turn snuggling with baby Rainy..as you can imagine, Annabella LOVES babies!


 But something that I didn't know that Ezekiel also LOVES baby...

 Or is it just Rainy that he's fond of?? haha

 Girls night out

 We were at  a brewery  in downtown Asheville and some adorable old man was selling apples  (yes, i know-random!)  so of course, we couldn't refuse!  But now..what do we do with them?!  haha  Actually it's kinda funny cause I took them home that night and the girls asked if they could have one the next day and my kids had gone through the WHOLE basket and taken a bite out of each one and then put them back. haha

 Holding little Rainy at dinner..while she chows down on some...lemons?? haha  silly girl! She's a tough one!  Just like her mama!  :)

 The girls!

 My beautiful elly!

 A very talented street musician played a beautiful lullaby for rainy..precious!


Wish I got to see their pretty faces more often but I'm grateful for what I get! :)

No comments: