Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Water anyone?

Went to the splash pad at Waterway Square and the kids pretty much went nuts. They have a fascination with water (as I'm sure most children) but ya see, the difference is I don't really (like at all) take them to ANY place with water because well, I think the reason is obvious--3 children, 1 me...doesn't sound very promising! haha But since Grandma is in town I thought it would be a fun little outing...and it was indeed!!! :)


Malachi...a very happy boy! :)


Splashing away


Can he conquer it??


He's got that! :)



He got a little bored and I turned around to find him wondering to explore someones purse...surprised? Not a bit.



I love her smile..



We should do this more often..or MAYBE Grandma should just be here more often....yes, yes I think that is the answer!!! :)

No comments: