Saturday, August 21, 2010

Annabella is officially FOUR!!!!

Yesterday was Annabella's official birthday...I say "official" because there was some confusion on the day of her birthday party. I was explaining to her that this was the day of her birthday party but in a week was her real birthday! I thought that would be fun news to her, but instead it was very troubling! haha "I'm not even 4 yet????" She said on the day of her birthday party. Friends and family would call and say happy birthday (knowing we were having the party that day) and she would sigh and say, "ya, I'm excited. But ya know, I'm still just 3..." hahaha...What a goof! :)

So you can imagine the excitement yesterday when she woke up and she was actually 4 years old!!! The world seemed bigger, the sun shined brighter...suddenly she felt like she could do anything...oh the things she can do at age 4!! What an exciting thought! :) We told he she could pick anywhere she wanted to go for dinner..and the result?? Chucky Cheese of course! haha


Annabella's special birthday outfit!

Getting ready to go out to Chucky Cheese!!! Yayy! haha :)

This was on our way to Chucky Cheese! hahaha I think all of the excitement about actually going wore her out! haha


I just can't believe it...four years ago I was still in the hospital with my first baby girl!!!! ahhh...craziness!

Soo...what can I look back on and say she was like on her 4th birthday....

Favorite movie- The Inn of the Sixth Happiness (weird, I know! haha), The little Princess (Shirley Temple style), and home videos! :)

Favorite songs- She loves making up her own music and then performing it on our fire place mantle...(hands down, the most precious thing ever! hehe), although she is a BIG fan of Misty Edwards (mainly the super intense ones..."People get ready" haha..that's my girl!)

Favorite food- hmm.. thats a tough one, shes really not into food that much...but I'd have to say, milkshakes! Oh yeah, now that I think about it, that girls LOVES some ice cream! :)

Favorite past-time- Turning our living room into a wild jungle rain forest where Ezekiel is the evil lion trying to capture her and her baby (Malachi)......yup, that pretty much covers it! haha Oh..and anything to do with babies, princesses, AND her new drawing game! She's an amazing drawer...I'm talking straight up Picasso here! haha :)

Favorite place to go- That's an easy one..the only place we do go...Chick Fill A! haha :)

Favorite Phrases- "Shnaglebags!" Thats her "dang it" phrase! haha..Oh and she refuses to call me mommy anymore..it's always "mother" hahaha...she really resents not living in the Victorian era where everyone has big dresses and has tea parties like 2ce a day!

Happy birthday my sweet Annabella Joy, the world would NOT be the same without you!!! :)

No comments: