Friday, May 13, 2011

This is what I have to live with- A tribute to Ezekiel :)

He's crazy, lovable, and sometimes feels certifiably insane!  (kidding...sorta..haha)  He makes me laugh harder than anyone...ever.  And that's saying alot!  :)  His favorite past time is consuming the largest amount of dirt and mud possible and then rolling in it.  He enjoys climbing anything he that could potentially seriously injure himself.  He definitely has monkey like tendencies; good thing I'm so grounded in what I believe or I just might think he is the "missing link"! haha  He eats everything, and I mean ev-er-y-thing!  He wakes up laughing his head off (at himself, of course).  He somehow reaches out of his crib and finds a book almost every morning to rip every single page out of.  He has an obsession with cars that makes Dale  Earnhardt Jr. look like a car hater.  He will do anything to make anyone laugh.  He has more joy than I could have ever prayed for.

a very small example of his craziness...


 We just finished eating spaghetti and as we were all cleaning up we find Ezekiel pouring ALL of his spaghetti into his water cup and then throwing it across the room.  What you don't see is...after he poured all the sauce and noodles in his cup he started chugging it.  Yummm...haha

 And then when he was done with that...he just poured it all over himself....naturally.  :)

 But don't be mistaken...oh there is something that Ezekiel is terrified of.  I'm talking a straight up phobia.

--Feather Boas--

Thats right, feather boas of any kind.  When Annabella leaves her dress up stuff lying around and a feather boa makes it's way towards him...he has a panic attack.  Just earlier today he got a piece of it stuck to his toe and he started screaming in terror.  Is it terrible to say, I couldn't help but die laughing.  He just kept staring at me screaming and pointing to the fluff on his toe. " OFF, OFF mama!!!" he cried!  I then took it off and said, "baby it's nothin to be scared of." and showed it to him.  When it came close to him he just screamed, jumped back, and ran across the house.

So there ya have it.  Who could ever really understand the mind of Ezekiel?  I have a feeling I have a VERY exciting, and interesting 18 years ahead of me!!

We love you Ezekiel bear!!!

No comments: