Saturday, May 28, 2011

Beach Trip Part 3- Family pictures

Okay, I know I've kind of dragged these beach pictures on forever.. but these are some of my favorites!   Below are some posed and some verrryy not posed pictures throughout the week by some insainy cute kids!










My favorite of him...captures him perfectly! haha



































I LOVE their faces in this one! haha





but I'm pretty sure I LOVE their faces in this one even more! haha  :)



And my amazing sister did an awesome job taking some family pictures of all of us!!!!














Ricki had some awesome animal masks that we couldn't pass up!  :)

So that's the end of the beach pictures....we had sooo much fun, even with all the craziness!  Sometimes vacations are way more work than just sitting at home...but then again, wheres the fun in that???!!  :)

3 comments:

The Foster Family said...

Love it! Beautiful!

The Wiggins Family said...

These pictures make me smile!! I love them all! Missing you....

Kathleen Moore said...

That first picture looks screams that she's your child! I hope you guys are doing well!