Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer time-What we've been up to

Summertime puts a smile on my face.  Anything where you have an excuse to make the kids stay out back  and then hose them down when it's all said and done...well, lets just say it makes for happy kids and one happy mama!

 For example....hahaha...  now in Ezekiel's case, he should probably be hosed down even if he's just stepped outside for 2 minutes (being that, in that time he would most certainly have found any mud in the nearby vicinity and rolled in it!)  :)

We were having a party and after we (the mommies) stepped in and decided they had destroyed enough we forced them to all sit on the couch. haha They ended up watching Angelina Ballerina (the girls wearing their princess dresses and the poor boys are WAYY outnumbered)


 Annabella wants to be all grown up.  She grabs one of my books ("When God Weeps"-a book about suffering and the Sovereignty of God), climbs in the adult seat in our car (aka. no car seat), crosses her legs, and begins to look like shes in deep thought about the life.   Stay little Annabella- trust us big people...it's way funner!  :)

 The kids ask me to play legos and I'm lucky to make a car or somthing...Charlie plays legos with them and they come up with this! haha :)

 The awesome perks of having Charlie work from home- snuggle breaks!!

 Ezekiel goes into his room for a little bit and comes out like this..I mean the hat and the shoes I can maybe get but when did he decides, "I think no pants would reaalllyy complete this look?" haha



 The kids made the back deck into their "home".  Geezee as if our house isn't good enough?!  haha  :)

 Wow Ezekiel...you are sending me mixed messages.  Are you a fairy princess or a Knight in Shining Armor??  :)

 Malachi was very sick the first week of summer..poor baby! As the other two just ran circles around him, this is where he stayed.  :(

Now that's more like it!!  My little warriors!  :)

I love summertime!

No comments: