Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mini Vacation!

 We had been wanting to visit our dear friends Sami and Bekah for a long time and the opportunity finally presented itself!  They only live 2 hours away so we have no excuse not to pack up our things and go down there every couple months!  :)

 The kids were having a jam session...we raised them right! :)  (oh and apparently all the pics have my photography logo on them..don't know how that happened, but now you can see what one of my logos look like!)  :)


 My little drummer boy


 Ezekiel of course found the ball pit! haha


 The kids finally quiet and watching a movie!

 Ezekiel and Jojo playing


 Bekah and I went to some garage sales on Saturday morning and we found a little inflatable pool for the kids to play in.  My kids did not waste a minute!  They were running as fast as they could and would jump in.  They are my little fishes!

 Sweet little Elizabeth and Josiah had fun but were a little more cautious.  :)


 Snack time!

 Sami had some Christian rap music that his friend made and my kids LOVE them some dance music!  So we had a little dance party is the kitchen.




 haha  

 Rest time! :)

 Before we left, Bekah and I snapped some pics being goofy... :)






I miss you guys already!!!!!!!!!

No comments: