Thursday, March 31, 2011

Why does the weekend have to end?

Some of our most favorite people came and visited for the weekend (well, I guess that was a week and a half ago but this is the first time I could actually sit down for 10 seconds, think a intelligent thought,  get on here, and write about it.*sighh*..moving right along...)  Sooo....I'm pretty crazy about this family....I mean, I didn't know I could want to squeeze a child from being so ridiculously cute, as I could my own.  But their sweet little munchkins proved me wrong.  Becka and I even got some thrift storing in while the boys watched the 5 kids...go daddies!  :)  So all that to say...the weekend went by wayyy too fast!



Us attempting to have a family meal...the 9 of us!  :)

Geezzee Uncle Sami...is that Pepsi Ezekiel is holding?!  haha

Malachi lovveedd baby Josiah's toys, who can blame him, they were pretty nifty!! :)

Play time with daddy
Their own personal pony!  :)

Uncle Sami and Ezekiel bonding time

This is where we find Ezekiel...look at that face! hahaha 

Play time with Aunt Bekah!

Giving kisses to my sweet Elizabeth


The two little princesses... Annabella just adores Elizabeth.
Going out to dinner while "Grandma Pam" watched all the kiddos

Best for last....kisses by Malachi...if you haven't had those, you truely haven't lived.  :)

Monday's really do come wayyy too fast...

No comments: