Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hanging with our besties

MUCH to our displeasure we have been living 1000 miles away from our bestest friends for a couple of years now.  BUT since we have moved back to North Carolina  we are only 2 hours away.  It's no "next store neighbors" that's for sure, but it's better than nothing!  So for the first time in a very very long time we left all the kiddos with grandmas and it was just the 4 of us!  Just like old times! :)


 The happy couples...


 Bekah got me a house warming present!!!

 She painted me a picture of my favorite car in the whole world and painted my favorite color!!  She is simply amazing.  :)

 I.love.her.


We rocked that bowling alley


Just the four of us  :)

I love friends.

1 comment:

scruggers said...

MEthinks Rebekah should get a job as an illustrator!