Saturday, March 12, 2011

The gift of chocolate

When the days get long, and nap time won't come fast enough...when I feel like I might truly go insane and sell my kids off to the highest bidder (totally kidding!...sort of... haha)..there's only ONE solution.  "Okay everybody, time to go to the table for some chocolate!!!"  Yes, I realize it might not be the best form of child management but give me break!  If a single fudge bar could quiet a houseful of munchkins and turned fighting into shouts of joy...trust me, you would be game too!!! :)
See, I told you!  Pure bliss!!!  haha


Yuummm

Okay, sure he is ridiculously messy...but lets look at the bigger picture...  *happiness*  :)

chocolate face


Don't worry I don't use this method every day...but it's nice to know I get it in my back pocket on "those kind of days"! haha   
 So here's to chocolate...the world's best *mood changer* in children.  :)

No comments: