Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Break 2012

When Spring break was coming up I thought it could be fun to go somewhere but since Charlie had to work I knew it was a long shot.  Then my mom got on board and we stayed up late one night looking for places and by the end of the night we ended up booking a hotel! :)  I always feel like I put up way too many pictures...but just in my defense,believe it or not, there is always TONS that I leave out! haha

At the hotel pool.  It was actaully pretty dang cold so we hung out mostly in the indoor pools.  They had a lazy river and a big splash pad area so the kids were loving it!!

Chillin in the lazy river.  Ezekiel is apparently terrified of the water.  It seemed like he was fine with it last year but all of the sudden this year he is petrified!  He has to be literally wrapped around you like a little monkey and still he is constantly saying, "mama...don't drop me, don't drop me!"


Annabella on the other hand was rocking it in there



Annabella reading the boys a good night story (it was actually a coupon book for Myrtle beach hehe) but it was hands down one of the cutest things ever!


Ezekiel was enjoying digging up the sand and then throwing it over his shoulder..and he did it along the pretty much the whole beach  :)

My Annabella all buried up and still looking precious!



Grandma and Annabella making an epic sandcastle!



Like I said...amazing!  :)

The kids had tons of fun and it definitely wasn't a restful trip but I guess how restful can it be with your sharing a small hotel room with three kiddos.. one which gets up before dawn! **boo** :)   Unfortunately though we had to leave a day early because both my mom and Annabella got very sick. It turned out that Annabella had double ear infections and possible strep throat!  Poor bella bear!  But they all three still talk about it like it was the best and coolest trip ever so thats good I guess! :) 

No comments: