Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November days

So be ready for A L O T of pictures!  I kinda go crazy around the holidays when it comes to picture taking and to save on time I will post mainly pictures for the next few posts and not too much writing.  :)   November was pretty chill...but still filled with lots of snuggling, playing, and being silly.  :)
Snuggle time


play dough  :)



  
This morning the kids had decided to grace me with their presence around 545 am...*sigh*...so I did what any sleep deprived mother would do....tea party anyone?!  :)

My Malachi

Laundry...it will forever be my kryptonite.  :(


me and my malachi


Silliness with Ezekiel



the best way to make the graham cracker crust for pies...put the crackers in a bag and let your 4 year old stomp the heck out of it! haha 



Annabella making a mud pie....in the house.  Not sure even how all that dirt even got into the house... haha

Yumm

Annabella can make her own pb&j now!  

Malachi practicing Charlie's flute

Annabella at her Thanksgiving production with a couple of her friends.

Annabella and her best buddy Destiny from school

Why is our Christmas tree amidst our "November day" pictures??  Well, I kinda have a bit of an obsession with Christmas and that starts with the tree. :)  I called Home Depot at the beginning of November and asked the exact day that their trees would be coming in (which as Nov 18th) and I was there that morning!  :)

Ezekiel trying with no avail get the tree off the roof  hehe

Daddy helping Bellabear with her homework

I went out for the afternoon and came home to this...very sleepy boys!  :)


Love.Him


kisses from mommy!  :)

getting out of the house!  **Hip Hip Horrayyyy!!**

with mama

reading time before bed

Annabella as fancy nancy...


Annabella as a cowgirl...with a dress on.  haha :) 


we were making cookies and I said, "okay Malachi now it's time for the flour." and he smiled super big and declared, "mama! I can get it!!!"  he ran over to our poinsettia plant and picked off the "flower" from the picture above and said, "Here's a perfect  flower(flour) to go into the cookies!!" haha  ahhh he is sooo crazy cute!!!

mixing cookie dough...don't worry, his hands were washed. :)

Now last picture, but certainly NOT least, is a picture of a plastic spider.  But not just any plastic spider...the kind of plastic spider that strikes absolute fear and panic in a certain 2 year old little boy!  I know I should not think that is funny, but trust me....it is.  haha  Ezekiel is scared of nothing and no-one so when I see that a tiny plastic spider makes him run away...well, it's kinda amusing. Oh Ezekiel...I'm pretty sure only Jesus will ever truly  understand you!  :)


No comments: