Thursday, October 28, 2010

My favorite ladies all in one place!






So after MUCH conspiring.. some of my most favorite girls and I decided we were wayy overdue for some snuggling!  Therefore...a "girls trip to Cali" was birthed!  :)  I cannot begin to explain how happy my heart was when I saw those 3 beautiful ladies (Abby you were very missed).  It's like 8 and half years later and when I'm with them I still feel as though I'm 16 years old in the back of a pick up truck singing random songs to as many strangers as possible...they do something to me...something magical!  :)  


 So this is pretty much all we got to see of LA! haha  We had big plans of hitting up the big city and giving it a run for our money!  HA!  We drove around for a good 2 hours in the rain looking for Chinese food!  Then of course we had the 2 hour drive back to San Diego that night....I wasn't complaining though!  More snuggling with the people I love!!!  :)

 We decided to take some prego picks for kb....very classy, i know!  Jenna....wow, what can i say?!

 we were trying to "jump"...apparently jenna confused the whole ordeal with some sort of worship ritual.  :)
 Great picture!!!  Jenna's tribal dancing and the sunglasses on my very perplexed face is a keeper!

 What goobers!!  :)


 One of the most beautiful beaches I have yet to see so far!!  I am now convinced that California is my most favorite state!  

 Just hiking down a cliff...


 Ahh!!  I love it here!!  Just give me my family and some snacks to munch on and I think we'll be good to go...like forever!  :)

 Some neat yoga guy we found!  It's funny how times have changed; we used to hit on cute boys at the nearby Sonic...now we look for 70 year old men to converse with!!  :P I love us!  :)
 We went on a dinner cruise!!  :)

 I pretty much am crazzzyyy about them!! 





 wine tasting...also my new favorite thing!  :)



 Just looking at the beautiful rolling hills..



 hahaha ...wow

 So the girls and I have been wanting to get a tattoo together for a long time but decided to wait...I had to do something...so I got my nose pierced...why not, ya know?!  :)
 We went to this awesome knock off sunglass store and stayed there WAYY too long, acting WAYY too silly!  :)
 Me and my lovebug

 Our last night....I love them dearly

 We went to a secret bar! I know...scandalous!  haha  You have to enter through a secret door...pretty neat.
 Our menu...
I tasted Kyle's drink...yuckkk

We visited Elly's Chiropractic School... :)

My favorite girls..minus one (love you Abbs!)

Karaoke anyone?

So ever since I was in high school I've had this ridiculous fetish with living in a VW van and traveling the globe with just me and my magic bus...unfortunately I never did quite live that dream..but every now and then I get the glorious opportunity to look on one again and my heart feel full!  :)))))

 
 As you can see....my heart was very full!  :) 

I am so insanely blessed to have such beautiful, amazing, and wonderful friends.  I came home feeling a new since of grace and strength to endure screaming children and flying food, because I know more clearly now that un controllable laughter is just a plane ride away!  :)

2 comments:

The Wiggins Family said...

I thought the nose ring was new, but it's just too stinkin' cute that I thought you might have had it awhile. haha... silly me. love the pictures. you are hilarious. reminds me of my high school days. gotta love it.

Joanna said...

I love and miss all of you girls and our high school shenannigans. I hope to be at the next girls reunion :)