Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A day in the life of my children



 So here's Ezekiel playing....

 Peek a boo!!  :)  He doesn't like to give himself away all at once! haha

 Just bar stools you say??  I think NOT!  :) Those are rocket fast trains!  hehe  

 They like to fill any box, pack n play,and or crib with ALL of their clothes and then roll in them...think of it like a kitten with capnip! haha

 Ezekiel is always the first to get out of hand!! haha


 But at the end of the day, they know how to rest!   :)

If only them playing "house" and pretending it was nap time could actually make them fall asleep...not so much luck!  :)

I love my children...they make lunch time an adventure, they make everything sillier, and they just make life better!  Even the hours, and sometimes days that I feel as though I could possibly go insane...somehow I'm still struck with love for these crazy little monkeys!!!!

No comments: