Thursday, September 22, 2011

Woman's retreat

If you are a mom you know that getting away for the weekend is well... virtually impossible!  But thanks to my very generous husband I was able to attend a weekend of girls, relaxation, and yummy food!  Very much needed! :)



Some of the ladies at lunch..so lovely isn't it?!


 Yummm!  


 beautiful!

 My mom, sister,and I's room


 Snuggling with some of my most favorite people! :)

Kristi,a zumba instructor gave us all a zumba class in the morning.  Super fun by the way!!  


 I guess I wasn't paying much attention when I was packing cause I packed one of my shoes and one of charlie's! haha


 Elizabeth and Pam (my mama)- the beautiful ladies  who put it the whole sha-bang on!  :)



 The cozy living room


 My adorable little basket they had ready for me and every other lady by their pillows!


 One of the "activities" they had us do was to sit before the Lord and paint whatever was in our hearts...I am NOT a painter but after this I think I could get really into it- even if I'm not awesome at it..it's just fun  to have a paintbrush in your hand! :) 


 Pretty table settings


 Kinda hard to see...they had a menu displayed at every meal.  That would be fun to do this once week for a date night with the hubby after the kids go to bed- have dinner set for two with a pretty menu set out and candles!  :)


All of the beautiful ladies!! 

No comments: