Monday, September 19, 2011

Insanity or simply divine?

 My life is crazy most days...there is usually not a day that goes by that my hours are not consisted of ridiculous amounts of laughing and a good bit of crying!  :)  Everyone tells me this time will go by fast so I do all that I can with God's grace to cherish every little bit of it!

This just so sums up Ezekiel... loves food...loves being messy...and is very secure in his masculinity. haha




my little drummer boy


This was one of those moments that your just not sure whether to laugh or yell! haha  I was in the other room for 3 minutes getting dressed and Annabella comes in and says in a frantic, "Mama!  It's the boys...come quick!" (haha...that is just SO Annabella....miss dramatic!  I love it!)  Anyways, I come into the kitchen to find them cracking every egg and smearing them all across the kitchen floor....


they decided that cracking them wasn't fun enough so they decided to throw them like baseballs across the kitchen.  (they were soo in their own world they didn't even acknowledge that I was there taking pictures....that worked out well cause I took the pictures without them thinking I was condoning their behavior...although, it was hard not to laugh!)


I am trying to turn our garage into my own little crafty room/office and Malachi was helping to paint a desk that we found on the side of the road...teaching him to be thrifty! :)


my little worker bee

Another one of those crazy moments.  I knowingly let the boys play in the bathroom- knowing that they were probably using their cars as boats in the sink and getting themselves soaking wet.  I guess it's one of those times when you're like, "I mean, why say no...what's it gonna harm anybody?"  :)

Well that theory got shot to the ground when I walk in a minute or two later and somehow they had found a pen or maker and had drawn all over the wall!  :(  Geezzee...you give them an inch...  Thankfully, after much scrubbing, it finally came off!


This was one of those absolutely precious moments!  We were all exhausted one afternoon and Ezekiel went down for his nap...I fell asleep on the couch and Malachi was SO tired he fell asleep on the kitchen floor.  I woke up to a pillow under my head and a blanket on me...and Malachi was also covered with blankets and such!  Annabella had been busy being mommy while we were all napping!  :) 

What we do for fun   :)

I walk out of the kitchen for a minute...and this is the result.  *sigh* I have decided he has to eat with no clothes on! haha :)


So yes, life is insane at times...but I would't have it any other way, which makes it...simply divine!  :)

No comments: