Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More summer fun

 My boys are obsessed with Cars..and when I say obsessed, I mean obSESSED! haha  So when we took the family to see the new Cars 2 movie, it was no surprise that they were glued to their seats!  Look at that face...that is one intrigued little boy.



 Trying to get a family picture but as you can see...it's a little eaiser said than done.  haha  Ezekiel was wayyy too busy looking at the cars than actually taking a pic in front of them!  :)  


 Charlie and I got to spend the whole afternoon together in down town Asheville...talk about a RARE thing!!  haha It was super fun!  We just walked around aimlessly taking pictures of each other and walking in yuppie stores that we could never afford to get anything from....my favorite kinda day!!!  :)


 I was teaching Charlie how to use my camera...he's getting better at it!  :)

 My favorite place to eat!!  Veggie hummus sandwich and homestyle fries...YUMMMM!!


 I come out of my room to this!  :)  I asked what they were doing..."were having a camp out mom!" well, of course you are..what else would you be doing?! haha






 I'm sure McDonald's would be happy to know that their happy meal boxes are being recycled into a knights helmet.  :)


 I was cleaning out the car and the next thing I know Annabella and Malachi are taking everything out of the guarge and putting it on the driveway...*sigh*  kinda funny, kinda not... haha

They said they were in a rock band and this was their room. :)

You gotta love um! :)

No comments: