Monday, April 25, 2011

Not gettin any younger

I know, I know 23 is not that old... but all im saying is...I feel old.   :) Maybe not in age, but in "I'm too exhausted on a good day" kind of old!  haha  Oh the beauty of mommy hood!  :) 

I actually had three little celebrations!  Pretty good for it being just a measly 23rd birthday!  :)  Started out with my amazing sister and dear friends who had a small get together to wish me happy birthday!  (My sister and very dear friend Jenna are from out of town and so we celebrated it a few days early!!  nothing like some early birthday cake!!  Yummm)

 My birthday cookie!!  :)

 Me and sister

 Annabella made me an amazing birthday card (if I do say so myself..hehe)

 My beautiful friends


 My precious little Rainy

 See, 23 years of age don't cramp our style!  haha

My sweet kindred spirit

Then my hubby and i celebrated on my birthday by going to target go shopping for me (amazing husband award!) and then out to Carrabba's ( my very, very favorite).  But his main present was watching the kids from morning until night on Saturday so my mom and I could go out ALL day and do nothing!!!  Yup, that's right...whatever we felt like doing!  What a glorious feeling!!!  We ended up going out to breakfast for a good 2 and half hours....going fabric shopping, going clothes shopping, sitting at a book store,  going back out to dinner,going to a movie, and talking over a glass of wine!  

Now I know I can't expect birthdays like these every year, but wow did I need it!!   It sure doesn't feel like life is getting less crazy any time soon; but God is ALWAYS faithful and my friends and family are always there for me!  I could NOT be more blessed!!!!

No comments: