Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fun times to see delightful people

Oh my goodness! I haven't blogged in forever! I guess I will just jump right in! :)

So we went on vacation a couple weeks ago...and got see my amazing family and our beautiful best friends Sami and Bekah and their precious little girl Elizabeth (can you tell I kinda like them...haha)
We had fun..I think..haha..it's one of those things that's supposed to be fun...theoretically. So then you just keep telling yourself, "oh wow, isnt this soo much fun. Yayyy!" while your really thinking "seriously! This is wayyy to much sticking work!" SO that's when we decided we just need to make alot of money so we can move everyone here and we can just be together every day!! Sounds good to me! Well until I can have my cake and eat it too, I will just reminisce about my lovely friends and family!!!



Yayy! Our favorite people!


So Annabella met her two new best friends on this trip too! :) She was just beside herself! Girls who ONLY wanted to wear tutus and dance around like ballerinas...she hit the jackpot!!!


It was soo funny, Charlie would spin them around and then put them in the water and Malachi would just starting walking straight into a wave because he would be soo dizzy...but of course he just couldn't get enough of being thrown around...what is that with kids! I mean, wouldn't you get nauseous after awhile!?!



My beautiful Annabella...bias?? maybe a little! :)


Sweet memories!

No comments: