Monday, May 31, 2010

A little young for marriage!

So Annabella is a little obsessed with marriage these days! It started with an intrigue about weddings, why people get married and what they do at weddings... Then I over heard the Sunday school teacher tell Annabella "No Annabella, were not gonna pretend that you and Issac are married...just be friends!" haha....So then it began....since then her all time favorite movie ( I'm talking she wants to watch it every single morning) is Charlie and I's wedding dvd!! Her most favorite part is when I'm walking down the isle and she wants to watch it over and over again (talk about adorable!)
So here she is...the bride to be...at the ripe old age of 3 and a half! :)She now pleads with me to ask Jesus who her husband is going to be and what his name is! I think she thinks I have some special telekinetic connection with God and He just downloads oodles of information into only my head! ohh if only that were true! haha :) I keep telling her that only He knows and she will just have to be patient! I'm not sure she likes that answer, which is why she has made her brother Malachi her "fill-in" husband for the time being! haha

As you can see he is NOT near as excited about the idea as she is! haha

All this to say...she is growing up way too fast! Stay little Annabella!!! For me! :)

No comments: